Wow! You guys have a blog! How exciting! It looks so cool. I can't wait to read about all the fun things in your life...like fence building and stump removal! :)
EMILY!!! This is the former Hannah Jewell (now Hannah Shafran). How long has it been... like 11 years. Unbelieveable!! How are you?? I loved seeing the pictures!!! I found Laurie on Facebook and she gave me the site. Here: 2shafrans@gmail.com Give me an update when you have a few minutes.
2 comments:
Wow! You guys have a blog! How exciting! It looks so cool. I can't wait to read about all the fun things in your life...like fence building and stump removal! :)
Take lots of photos. We love you guys!
EMILY!!!
This is the former Hannah Jewell (now Hannah Shafran). How long has it been... like 11 years. Unbelieveable!! How are you?? I loved seeing the pictures!!! I found Laurie on Facebook and she gave me the site. Here: 2shafrans@gmail.com Give me an update when you have a few minutes.
Love,
Hannah Shafran
Post a Comment